Conference Day One: Wednesday, 10th July 2019
Wednesday, July 10th, 2019
9:10 AM KEYNOTE SESSION: Vodafone Case Study: Democratizing The Agile Working Experience To Improve Employee Satisfaction And Attainment Of Business Objectives
Currently 49% of Vodafone employees are already millennials. These digital natives are an essential part of the workforce with unique expectations and ways of working. In order to cater to these, Vodafone embarked on a transformative journey to align their digital capabilities and workspace to suit new Agile ways of working as well as prioritize inclusivity across a diverse workforce. Here Tim will discuss both the strategy Vodafone took towards improving their digital capabilities, as well as the cultural changes which needed to be implemented to support the new age worker.
- Technological capabilities necessary for successful transition to new ways of working
- Complimenting your workplace technology to your workspace set-up
- Implementing a security paradigm to enable movement and flexibility
- Cultural considerations – encouraging a change in mindset towards what work means
- The need to put the employee experience at the heart of practice
Conference Day Two: Thursday, 11th July 2019
4:00 PM PANEL DISCUSSION: How To Ensure Sustainability Is Successfully Implemented In Workspace Design
Substantially reducing the enterprise carbon footprint is increasingly becoming a priority for businesses across the globe. Expectations of both customers and workers are growing significantly. As such, businesses must adapt their physical workplace to accommodate for these demands, which in turn involves a change of workplace culture.
- The need to address sustainability in the modern workplace
- Will there be losses?
- Methods for reducing waste and transforming into an eco-friendly enterprise
- How to be economical about sustainable solutions
Site Tours & Workshops: Tuesday, 9th July 2019
Tuesday, July 9th, 2019
2:00 PM RUNNING TO THE CLOUD: IS YOUR PHYSICAL WORKPLACE AND EMPLOYEE WORKPLACE TECHNOLOGY DESIGN READY?
With the transformations happening in modern workplaces, the design and technology of the physical space must cater to the continuous evolution of ways of working and employee needs. There are countless considerations to be taken in making sure your technological capabilities are up to date and malleable to the needs of the organization. With a wealth of experience in workplace technology, Tim Olorenshaw of Vodafone Australia shares his expertise on how to best leverage technology within the workplace in an age of continuous transformation.
What the workshop will cover:
- Learn how to best leverage new cloud technologies
- Discuss the choice between choosing a single vendor ecosystem or combining several
- Evaluate how to transition and bridge between the on-prem network and off-network experience
- Learn the pros of keeping the process simple
- Realize the implications on the physical office - beacons, trackers and the 'smart' building
- Compare and evaluate 'Mobile' and 'Traditional' employee computing experiences
This will include the following discussions around:
- What stage are you at in your transformation?
- What are the reservations you have and why?
- What are the challenges with technology?
- What are the pros for security?