MAIN DAY 1
7:30 am - 8:30 am COFFEE, BREAKFAST, & MORNING NETWORKING
8:30 am - 9:15 am CONTINUOUSLY EVOLVING PROJECTS AND OFFICE DESIGN TO TRANSFORM THE WAY PEOPLE WORK
• Change is good: Creating engaging environments through workplace strategies and new technology
• How to quantify culture and values of the workplace
9:15 am - 10:00 am THE FUTURE OF WORK AND EVOLUTION OF SPACE REQUIREMENTS
• Migrating away from traditional head down workspaces to a more collaborative, flexible workspace environment
• Understanding the potential of lower costs and social spaces that are dedicated to maximizing productivity
Vik AggarwalGlobal Head of Enterprise
10:00 am - 10:45 am THE CHALLENGE OF WORKPLACE CHANGE
• Effective return on design investments through an applied change management strategy
• Significantly reducing occupancy costs while increasing workforce productivity and satisfaction
Angela DettoreCEO, North America
Lori GabelHR Talent Engagement Leader
Suki ReillyGlobal COO
Cathy WardlawDirector, Global Programs and Project Delivery
Royal Bank of Canada
Lisa DettoreSenior Project Manager
10:45 am - 11:45 am OFFICE INNOVATION DRIVE ROUND ONE
Head over to the Exhibit Hall to interact with the leading workplace vendors and technology providers in the community and a chance to win big!:
Arnold's Office Furniture
Pinnacle Architectural Lighting
WORK WELL WIN
Break out into one of our smaller, roundtable-style conversations about the sector’s most pertinent trends, led by our expert speaker faculty
INTERACTIVE DISCUSSION GROUPs
11:45 am - 12:30 pm ACTIVITY BASED WORKING: HOW DO YOU PROVIDE MULTIPLE FUNCTIONS WITH MULTIPLE AREAS?
11:45 am - 12:30 pm MAKING YOUR WORKPLACE AGILE: BUILDING STANDARD FIT SPACES AND CUSTOMIZING OVER TIME AFTER LEARNING EMPLOYEE WORKSTYLES AND BEHAVIORS
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm LUNCH
Lunch and learn with the biggest and brightest minds in your community!
Everyone knows the best path to excellence is the most direct route… executing the fundamentals.
FUNDAMENTAL1:30 pm - 2:15 pm WHERE TO START WITH YOUR WORKPLACE AND REAL ESTATE STRATEGY
FUNDAMENTAL2:15 pm - 3:00 pm THE STARTING POINT FOR WORKPLACE AND REAL ESTATE TECHNOLOGY
• Understanding the best productivity tools for your specific business
• Implementing technology that will make a valid return on your investment
Been there, done that? Learn about advanced implementations and larger strategic initiatives
ADVANCED1:30 pm - 2:15 pm MASSIVE OFFICE DEALS AND OFFICE DEVELOPMENTS: PROJECTS THAT ARE DRIVING THE SAN FRANCISCO CRE SECTOR
• Creating a community through developments that encompass new culture, retail, and mixed-use initiatives
• Find out what developers are doing nowadays to attract an anchor tenant that draws in companies
ADVANCED2:15 pm - 3:00 pm UTILIZING DATA AND COMBINING TACTICS BETWEEN HR, IT, AND FINANCE
• Cost saving strategies through workplace standards and space reduction
• Analyzing your company’s current demand for space
Anthony ParzaneseGlobal Senior Manager | Head of Workplace Innovation
Joe KarbowskiChief Technology Officer
3:10 pm - 3:40 pm REFRESHMENT AND WELLNESS BREAK
Everyone knows the best path to excellence is the most direct route…
executing the fundamentals.
FUNDAMENTAL3:30 pm - 4:15 pm PROS VS. CONS PANEL DISCUSSION: IS THE OPEN OFFICE A CONCEPT OF THE PAST?
• Improving collaboration, allowing for flexibility, and helping the company bottom line
• Does the open office decrease employee job satisfaction and privacy?
Shar ZamanpourDirector Campus Planning & Design
FUNDAMENTAL4:15 pm - 5:00 pm IS COWORKING RIGHT FOR YOU? WHAT COULD BE THE ESSENTIAL REAL ESTATE AND WORKPLACE STRATEGY?
• Utilizing expansion spaces for company growth or project based initiatives
• Strategies for shorter, flexible leases, management and consumption of office space
Richard SmithFounder & CEO
Been there, done that? Learn about advanced implementations and
larger strategic initiatives
ADVANCED3:30 pm - 4:15 pm THE STATE OF OFFICE LEASING: A TRANSFORMATION TO SHORTER LEASE TERMS
• Is it worth converting traditional office space to flexible space?
• Leveraging the rise of short lease terms and space as a service
ADVANCED4:15 pm - 5:00 pm TAKING OFFICE PERKS TO THE NEXT LEVEL: ABOVE AND BEYOND ARCHITECTURE AND LIGHTING
• Unique-to-your-company design that will retain multi-generational employees
• Adding meaningful perks for collaborative workspaces that revolve around wellness
Robert SolerVP Human Biological Technologies and Research
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm LUAU COCKTAIL RECEPTION
In the words of Jimmy Buffett, “Pour me somethin' tall an' strong… It's five o'clock somewhere!” Meet your peers and enjoy drinks, food, and music on us!