Collaboration at Play: Human-Centric Office Design Techniques & Strategies
The future of office design is the human experience. Over the past decade, leading-edge organizations have identified and exploited the connection between office design and employee experience to increase productivity, employee engagement and long-term business performance.
However, to truly understand how employees interact with their work environments and which design elements will drive desired behaviors, office design leaders must do more than just track space utilization; they must forge deep, emotional connections with employees. In addition, to ensure their new human-centric office design initiatives are a success, they must work with stakeholders and partners such as HR and IT to ensure the new space is properly utilized.
In this white paper, we’ve collected 7 case studies from a wide range of companies such as Instacart, Fidelity, Citrix and more to showcase best practices and lessons learning for embracing human-centric design to facilitate increased inter-personal connection. Download this piece to find out how you too can:
- Effectively communicate the value and ROI of human-centric design
- Adopt data analytics and evidence-driven approaches to designing spaces that facilitate collaboration
- Leveraging the latest design techniques to actuate innovation and relationship building
- Aligning office design objectives to your organization’s unique culture and mission
- Avoiding common missteps when design collaboration spaces
- Ensuring workspaces are fully optimized both from technological and employee engagement standpoints
- Embracing and enabling agile workspace design
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.