Here's a list of the top 10 trends that are influencing design in the workplace by HOK, a global design, architecture, engineering and planning firm. They study behavioral science, organizational design, change management, performance metrics, demographics and technological advances.
See how sustainability and charity measures can impact positively impact your workforce and lead to higher employee retention rates. Read the full blog presented by Asure Software here!
We caught up with Stan Price, Executive Director at Northwest Energy Efficiency Council, before this years event where he further expands on:
- Important strategies to consider when looking to improve building sustainability, but also employee health & wellness
- What an already established office can do to make a change to its environment
- What sets Seattle apart from other cities in terms of sustainability
- And, the future of energy sustainment when it comes to building development
We sat down with Kevin Sauer, Workplace Strategy Leader of Global Operations Properties at General Electric (GE) prior to this year’s Future Offices Seattle event this August 22-24 in Seattle, Washington.
In our chat with Kevin, he discussed:
- How GE’s workplace strategy is successfully competing for top talent, and positively impacting retention
- Workplace strategies that tackle more than generational differences but what employees needs and wants are
- What technologies currently being used to increase mobility
- The future of office design, and what employees will come to expect
Find out what trends you need to get ahead of and what technology you
should be implementing in your workplace to take you office into the
next level and become an office of the future. Embark on the journey
with our guide today. Want a copy sent to your email?
Did you know that employee wellness and employee performance are linked? Yes, this is completely true and proven through research. It has been scientifically proven that a culture of wellness actually drives results by helping to create an engaged workforce. Employees that enjoy their office environment have been shown to outperform competitors in categories like productivity, profit and employee retention. The data states that if you create a better work environment and invest in your employees and office space, your company WILL ACTUALLY BECOME MORE SUCCESSFUL. Great news! To learn more, download this article by Sean Spear, Associate Vice President, Hughes Marino.