Workplace design should be reflective of Washington state’s unique DNA while inspiring businesses and workplaces to adopt and integrate best practices and technologies they need to succeed. The role of the workplace in creating a positive culture is becoming more prominent, and workplace executives and leaders are being tasked with translating values into design. Presentation by Brooke Hamilton, Statewide Workplace Strategist, Washington State Office of Financial Management
- Millennials already account for over one third of the workforce and are changing the way we work, whether we like it or not
- How your workplace strategy can allow you to compete for top talent, and positively impact retention
- Staying ahead of the curve: how will Gen Z’s expectations differ from Millennials’?
Presentation by Kevin Sauer, Workplace Strategy Leader, Global Operations Properties, GE
- Review technologies & policies which allows Seattle to boast some of the most sustainable buildings in the world
- What are the benefits of sustainable building development?
- Owner perspective: delivering the real estate customers are looking for
Companies are discovering the many benefits of reinventing their CRE & Workplace strategies. Not only can companies realize RE cost savings and attract employees in a competitive job market, but they have the ability to support employee performance. When taking a human-centered approach to workplaces & spaces, there is an opportunity to enable workforce success. Join us during this workshop session to review strategies that lead to an engaging workplace.