Future Workplace Asia Summit 2019 will take place on 10-11 April 2019 in Singapore.
What's in store for you?
- Hear best-in-class practices from Asia’s leading organisations (Microsoft, GE Power, Credit Suisse, Uber USA, Prudential, Siemens, SkillsFuture SG, and many more) on building an effective virtual workplace to support remote-working and crossborder digital collaboration
- Learn the ins and outs of smart workplace designs to empower communication, collaboration and innovation
Taking place in Singapore from 10-11 April 2019, the Future of Work Asia 2019 will feature 2 co-located conferences - Future Workforce Asia Summit and Future Workplace Asia Summit - zooming in on how the nature of work, workforce and workplace is changing in Asia.
Key Conference Themes
- Redesigning Work, Workforce & Workplace for the Future Economy
- Cognitive Workforce Development: Optimising Talent with AI
- The Rise of the Hybrid Workforce: Moving from Labor to Digital Arbitrage
- Strategic Workforce Planning & Performance Management
- Driving Transformation through Digitising HR & Enabling Workforce Mobility
- Employee Experience, Talent Development & Sourcing
- Smart Workplaces Driving Collaborative Innovation
- Digital Leadership: Managing & Accelerating Change