Partner Content - Not on Resource Centre
Ahead of Game Quality Forum Global we surveyed experts from the gaming community from all around the globe to find out more about their views on internal collaboration, the impact of live services on their organisation, and their current relationship with outsourced partners.
Click 'Download' to view the report >>
With insights from companies such as King, Electronic Arts, Deep Silver, Ubisoft, Tencent and many more!
Download this report to find out more about:
- The current state of internal collaboration between different departments within a video games company
- The current internal promotion of collaboration within organisations
- The impact of live services on internal culture
- What can enhance the delivery of live services in terms of change of culture and processes
- What type of technological processes can be implemented to enhance the internal processes within organisations
- The type of services external partners are hired for
- The main elements taken into consideration by video games companies when hiring outsourced partners
Take a look at the Game Quality Forum Global 2019 agenda for hottest topics and confirmed speakers at this years event!
Download your copy on the right >>
Confirmed speakers include:
- Alexander Andelkovic, Senior Agile Testing Lead, King
- Tahir Khan, QA Director, Natural Motion Games
- Casey Al-Kaisey, Chief Brand Officer, Ninjas in Pyjamas
- Tamara Tirjak, Senior Localisation Manager, Frontier Developments
- Stefan Posthuma, Senior Director of Engineering, Electronic Arts
- Guillaume Desjardins, Dev Test Lead, Ubisoft Montreal
- Rudolf Thomas Inderst, International Community Specialist, Koch Media
- Paddy Zhao, International QA Lead, Tencent
Don't like filling in forms? Email us at email@example.com and we'll send you a copy of the latest agenda!