Over the past several years, the Game Quality Forum events have become a staple for QA, Localisation and Player Support professionals to attend to stay up to date with the industry trends, learn from the experience of others, share knowledge and meet partners.
Download our 2018 sample attendee list on the right >>
This year's Game Quality Forum Global is going to be bigger and better, with over 250 game quality professionals expected to attend over the 3 days.
Already confirmed attendees for this year include: Rovio Entertainment, Dovetail Games, Bigpoint, Naturalmotion, Frontier Developments, Guerrilla Games, Amazon Game Studios, Plarium, Flaregames GmbH, Bohemia Interactive, Flaregames GmbH, EA, Ninjas in Pyjamas, Riot Games, Ninjas in Pyjamas, Tencent, King and many more!
Don't like filling in forms? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send you a copy instead!
The team at Game Quality Forum Global have created this Outsourcing Insights Report to help you better understand your customers and the hurdles you need to overcome to win more business, build stronger relationships and deliver better services.
Download your copy on the right >>
Download the report now to:
- Discover the main reasons why developers are outsourcing
- Learn the most common causes of satisfaction and dissatisfaction with partners
- Discover the main challenges developers face when outsourcing
- Find out how most developers choose new partners
Who will you be joining at Game Quality Forum Global?
As part of the global community, we will be welcoming over 150 attendees across the 3-conference days to network, share and learn at the only forum dedicated to game quality.
Join us for sessions with speakers including:
- Alexander Andelkovic, Senior Agile Testing Lead, King
- Tahir Khan, QA Director, Natural Motion Games
- Casey Al-Kaisey, Chief Brand Officer, Ninjas in Pyjamas
- Tamara Tirjak, Senior Localisation Manager, Frontier Developments
- Stefan Posthuma, Senior Director of Engineering, Electronic Arts
- Guillaume Desjardins, Dev Test Lead, Ubisoft Montreal
- Rudolf Thomas Inderst, International Community Specialist, Koch Media
- Paddy Zhao, International QA Lead, Tencent