The 3rd Annual Government Service Design Summit is set to return this year between 31st July and 1st August 2019 in Sydney, now co-Located with the Digital Citizen Services Summit 2019.
What's new this year?
- Explore the Large-Scale Service Design Transformation at the NSW Department of Education which will enable Tailored Services Through An Innovative Model That Utilises Customer Needs And Data
- Learn how the Department of Transport WA Reduced Customer Forms by 40% through Modern Interior Service Design, Improved Customer Service, and Technology Integration
- The ACT Government on releasing a Human-Centered Design App that Relieves Parking Access in the Community Using Machine Learning and AI
- Investigate how the City of Perth Re-Designed Their Services Through Agile Technology Integration and a Strong Focus on Staff Culture and Change Management
- How Transport for NSW Improved the Efficiency and Experience of NSW Commuters Through a Design Improvement Project That Enabled Contactless Payments