Pre-Conference Workshops: Tuesday, 30 July 2019
Tuesday, July 30th, 2019
9:00 AM Creating a Purpose Driven and Customer Focused Culture as the Foundation of Any Service Design Transformation
Often new technology and systems can be used as a band aid to solve internal people and process challenges. This workshop will explore why this can be a damaging decision and how the foundation of internal staff confidence and engagement will ensure improved outcomes for further initiatives and ultimately customer satisfaction.
- How to strengthen internal culture by:
- Driving communication skills and confidence
- Creating interactive engagement for the team to be included in transformation decisions
- Promoting the team as a foundational resource across the entire organisation
- Exploring the initial pressures and challenges, but also how it will ensure improved outcomes further down the transformation journey
- Investigating what strategies can best be attributed to your unique challenges in improving internal culture
Conference Day Two: Thursday, 1st August 2019
Tuesday, January 8th, 2019
3:10 PM CASE STUDY: Transforming the City of Perth’s Service Design through Agile Technology Integration
The City of Perth is approximately 75% through their transformation journey and have come a long way over the past three years’. This case study will share the transformation plan, how it was consistently evaluated and changed, the influence both staff and customers had throughout, and, explore the integration of new technology aimed to improve customer ratings and satisfaction.
- First and foremost: Establishing a strong culture and integrating a central CRM system as a foundation for further digital strategy
- Investigating the risks and benefits of transforming in an agile approach including costs, trials and flexibility
- Exploring the outcomes: What was successful and what are our next steps as a result?