Aligned with its Tourism and Real Estate Vision plans to diversify the economy and capture lucrative tourism, leisure and entertainment segments, the Middle East is investing billions of dollars in its island and waterfront developments.
Besides tourism, land reclamation is also happening for expansion of maritime ports and oil and gas.
The creation of island development is not without its challenges. From construction to commerciality, there are a number of factors to consider making sure your development stands out from the crowd.
Hear from regional and international industry leaders including:
- Richard Brewer, Head of Projects, North 25
- Dr. Juan Recio, Associate Director – Ports, Marine and Geotechnical, AECOM
- Ben Allgood, Principal Urban Design, Master Planning + Architecture, Parsons
- Fawaz Alharbi, Director of Master Planning, Public Investment Fund (IPF)
- Adib Moukheiber, General Manager, Zaya Nurai
- Ólöf Ýrr Atladóttir, Strategic Destination Management and Marketing, The Red Sea Development Company
Don’t miss your opportunity to:
- Identify unique opportunities for island development to drive Middle East economic revenue and what we can learn from other countries
- Hear from industry experts and address challenges in island and waterfront development and learn how to overcome them
- Learn how to create all-inclusive destination islands to attract millions of visitors a year and boost economic revenue
- Understand critical components in mitigating risk and measuring success to maximise the value of your island or waterfront investment