Conference Day One: Monday, 21 October 2019
Monday, October 21st, 2019
12:10 PM REGIONAL TRAILBLAZER: Destination Branding and Identity - Differentiate your island attraction, ensure repeat visitors and find new ways to create lasting memories year after year
Whilst the growing number of island and land reclamation projects fosters synergy and creates more choice for consumers it also means more competition for the operators. How can you ensure your island development is the destination of choice?
In this session, we will examine:
- The importance of holistic brand identity designing to ensure your destination is noticed
- Who do you want to attract? Defining your visitors
- Influencing length of stay – how do you keep your visitors interested?
- Keeping up with trends and driving repeat visitors
- Memorable moments – creating the “must-have” experience