Nursing and Midwifery are dynamic and transformative professions requiring engaging and inspiring leaders. With COVID-19 bringing about a new degree of chaos, complexity and uncertainty for nursing and midwifery leaders; resilience, innovation and leadership has never been more important.
The Virtual Leadership and Innovation in Nursing Summit is a half day series of back-to-back webinars set to explore industry leading case studies to help you fine tune your leadership skills, drive innovation and ensure peer-to-peer support and collaboration during challenging times.
Join us on Thursday 20th August 2020 from 9:30AM – 12:30PM (AEST) to learn first-hand from Nursing leaders across the country about how they are tackling challenges posed by the global pandemic and the strategies they are using to drive workforce efficiency, resilience and quality care.
There is no doubt that nurses and midwives are the cornerstone of our health systems, providing skilled, compassionate care and leadership around the clock. With 2020 deemed the Year of the Nurse and Midwife, there has never been a more important time for the nursing community to come together to celebrate and share success stories and innovative ideas for the future.
1. Bridging workforce gaps through up-skilling, education and redeploying staff
2. Effective communication strategies to ensure a cool, calm and collected mindset during a crisis
3. Utilising new technologies to drive innovation, efficiency and improved patient experience
4. Keeping staff engaged and preventing burn out during an epidemic
5. Strengthening leadership and resilience to ensure quality care and meet challenges head on