The 12th Annual Coast & Marine Structures Summit is back in 2020 for it's best year yet. With a brand new line-up of speakers, and a program curated by industry experts - this years June event will give a true look into the future of Coast & Marine Structures in Australia.
Despite Ports witnessing one of the most productive years yet, with 2019 seeing continued growth in container vessel capacity, and container traffic in Australian Ports rising by 2%, quayside revenue slipped to a new average low of 8.1%.
Now more than ever, it is becoming essential to combat this lack of return through higher efficiencies in marine structure design, development, and operations - starting with whole-of-life and future proofed asset management.
The Top 7 Focus Areas
- Ports For The Future: Long Term Strategy & Trade
- Leveraging Innovation In Technology, Data, and Equipment For Ongoing Operations
- Infrastructure That Lasts: Prevention And Protection
- Existing Assets & Aging Infrastructure: Optimising Investment
- Sustainable Development: Overcoming Environmental Roadblocks And Volatile Conditions
- Augmenting Operational Risk Management & Trade Benefits