Afra Al owais
Chief Efficienology Officer
Sharjah Electricity & Water Authority
Housing & Residential Development Forum Conference Day One: Tuesday, 16 April 2019
Tuesday, April 16th, 2019
· Introducing Sharjah Electricity and Water Authority (SEWA) retrofit programme
· Encouraging participation through incentives – the benefits of joining SEWA
· Explaining the challenges of helping organizations increase efficiency
· How the programme will benefit Sharjah’s goal of 30% energy savings by 2020
· Looking forward – what the future holds for the SEWA retrofit programme
Clean & Sustainable Cities Forum Conference Day Two: Wednesday, 17 April 2019
Wednesday, April 17th, 2019
Retrofitting is becoming increasingly important in the UAE as a way of customers and utility companies monitoring energy consumption and sharing important data which helps to improve energy and water efficiency.
This session will explore the benefits of smart grids, including new opportunities for retrofitting program.
- How is SEWA effectively managing the supply of energy to its consumers during peak load hours?
- Discussing the concept of “One Hour Saving”