Head of Digital & IT
Port of Amsterdam
Port Development Middle East Forum Conference Day One: Tuesday, 16 April 2019
Tuesday, April 16th, 2019
3:30 PM TECHNOLOGY SHOWCASE: Power of sensors: Unlocking the true potential of sensors for asset integrity, productivity and safety
In the past decade, the costs associated with implementing sensors have reduced by approximately 50% and this has provided ports with a whole new functionality aspect.* Source: Goldman Sachs, BI Intelligence Estimates
- Let sensors tell you when it’s time for you to inspect
- How sensors can help ports save time and cost by servicing an asset as and when required
- Ensuring integrity by targeting the source of malfunction directly
- Leveraging data collected by sensors to track the use of equipment
Port Development Middle East Forum Conference Day Two: Wednesday, 17 April 2019
Wednesday, April 17th, 2019
The GCC is a financial powerhouse, on its way to be a trade hub, which makes it the centre point for cyber threats. Trade and customs data available to the ports is of vital importance and potentially dangerous if put in the wrong hands. Are you safeguarded against loss of confidential data?
- Is your data protection at par with the hacker’s ability?
- Has your port secured the integrity of its confidential customs data?
- Aftermath of a cyber attack: Are you equipped to manage the tangible and intangible costs of a cyber attack?