Eng. Mohammad Dardasawi
Chief Officer, Ports Development & Construction
Aqaba Development Corporation, Jordan
Port Development Middle East Forum Conference Day One: Tuesday, 16 April 2019
Tuesday, April 16th, 2019
12:35 PM SPOTLIGHT: GLOBAL COMMERCIAL MARKETS
1:20 PM CROSS INDUSTRY PANEL DISCUSSION: Resolving the capacity hurdle: How are ports boosting trade flow by increasing operational capacity at a lower cost
A conversation with the key industry players on the pre-emptive foresight required to ensure ports run on optimal capacity while ensuring critical infrastructure is protected. Though expansion is a significant focus of global port development plans, is it the prime strategy to enhance trade flow?
- How important is it for the Middle East to increase their port capacity and what are the best means to achieve that?
- Overcoming challenges faced while securing trade routes
- Staying competitive with the market, are you going the extra mile?
Leading ports in the world have turned to automated machinery and vehicles to increase their efficiency; be it gantry cranes, stacking cranes, driverless vehicles, or port equipment. Are you ready to align your processes with the competitors?
- Autonomous vehicles at ports – understand where your logistics stand on the automation spectrum.
- Automating the piloting process - near future fact or fiction?