Director of Global Investments
Red Sea Gateway Terminal
Port Development Middle East Forum Conference Day One: Tuesday, 16 April 2019
Tuesday, April 16th, 2019
2:40 PM CROSS INDUSTRY PANEL DISCUSSION: Financing, the omnipresent question – How to appropriate funds for your project?
As the development of any business requires appropriate funding, hear the market leaders discuss matters pertaining to financial decision making
- Overview of the existing and upcoming port financing projects
- In the current economy, which are the best suited funding models to facilitate CAPEX and Cashflows?
- Mitigating funding challenges for port expansion- how to exact funding?
3:00 PM INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT - RED SEA GATEWAY TERMINAL Iinfrastructure creation: How to assemble a seamless port environment?
Red Sea Gateway Terminal boosted Jeddah Islamic Seaport’s handling capacity by 45 percent. Hear them share their challenges, experiences, and their wide outlook on port functionality.
- Discussing port investment in the rapidly changing global maritime transport and port ownership landscape
- Financing projects in MEA and port development – know what worked best for them
- KSA’s Vision 2030: How does this impact port development