Be a part of the More Electric Aircraft Seattle conference on the 17-19 September 2019, in Seattle, USA. This conference will provide you with the opportunity to explore the path from more-electric to all-electric
Confirmed speakers at the event include:
- Ajay Misra, Deputy Director, Research and Engineering Directorate, NASA Glenn Research Center, USA
- Daniel M. Saban, PE PhD, Chief Engineer, Zunum Aero, USA
- Kamiar Karimi, Senior Technical Fellow, The Boeing Company, USA
- Olaf Otto, Head of Sales and Business Development eAircraft, Siemens AG, Germany
- J. Scott Drennan, Vice President of Innovation, Bell Flight, USA
Learn from presentations and workshops on:Learn how others in the industry are approaching power conversion and distribution for propulsion systems
Would you agree that battery architectures and Megawatt propulsion systems are unlocking the air mobility of the future? How will these technologies be implemented by the aviation industry? Read how OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers stating to prepare an early adoption of the innovations.
The aircraft industry face issues including certification of battery-powered planes, and concerns remain regarding battery safety. How coupled are technology and current regulations for the future of electric aircraft? Read how NASA, ASTM are looking to overcome the challenge.
IQPC’s aviation expert compiled 2019’s leading aircraft development stories, so you keep up with what is going on in the market.
Interested in the latest developments for electric aircraft's? Then do not miss out on this event! Here is the easiest and fastest way to register.