Download More Electric Aircraft Europe Conference Agenda 2019
Discuss a realistic roadmap of aviation technology, markets, infrastructure and finance by joining the More Electric Aircraft Europe conference in Hamburg (Germany) from 28 - 31 October 2019.
Early confirmed speakers:
- Dr. Daniel Izquierdo, High/Low Voltage Power Electrics Expert, Airbus Defence and Space, Spain
- Dr. Kamiar J Karimi, Senior Technical Fellow, Energy Management and Power Systems, Boeing Commercial Airplanes, USA
- Fabrizio Cuomo, Systems Engineer, Leonardo Aircraft, Italy
- Dr Evgeni Ganev, Chief Engineer Electromechanical Power Systems, Honeywell International, USA
- Dr Eric C. Darcy, Battery Technical Discipline Lead, NASA-Johnson Space Center, USA
- Dr. Linda Brussaard, Electrical Systems Expert, European Aviation Safety Agency (EEASA)
Learn from presentations and workshops on:
- How to design, integrate and test two hybrid-electric powertrains side by side?
- How to develop a modular approach to hybrid electric propulsion architecture?
- What methods should be used to characterize performance of electric & hybrid electric propulsion systems and its components?
- What are the most recent technological achievements for electric and hybrid aircraft?
- How to develop a roadmap for urban air mobility (UAM) in Europe?
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.