It is necessary in today’s competitive environment to leverage the right technology in order to deliver a more personalized work environment that fosters growth in productivity.
• Implementing a digital workplace strategy to promote increased revenue.
• New digital workplace approaches to drive innovation.
It is no secret that the most connected workplaces stem from strategic leadership across all parts of a company. Whereas real estate & facilities, workplace, and HR were traditionally siloed, it is culture-critical to combine tactics amongst these three departments to create a healthy, connected, empathetic, and sustainable workplace.
• Breaking down the barriers amongst departments and maintaining collaboration.
• How workplace strategies that require IT and Finance also feed into HR
• Intentional leadership in 2021 and beyond, requiring cross-departmental support and strategies
As companies around the world attempt to return to offices safely, there is a new breed of technologies defining what it means to have an intelligent space or building. What companies choose to do in the next 6 months will lay the groundwork for the next decade. Attendees will learn how to:
Designing spaces tailored to employee’s behavior will both maximize your real estate and improve productivity but even more so performance.
• How does understanding your employees allow you to design spaces that enable success?
• Leveraging interior design as a strategic tool to achieve employee and organizational goals.
Thankfully, even if we don’t know exactly when it will occur, it is starting to feel as if returning to the workplace will become possible in the foreseeable future. While companies have been planning for how they must adjust their office spaces almost since lockdowns began, the idea of how employees will get to those office spaces require forethought as well. It is imperative to start planning a commute plan for your employees now. It is likely many of your employees will change how and when they are getting to the office so you must make sure your workplace adapts with them. In this session you will learn tips to:
· Evaluate your role in commute management
· Discover infrastructural changes, commute tools, and adapted policies to enable a safer commute for your employees
Square footage per person in offices are getting smaller, given a spike in remote working and the rise of expanding workplace amenities. It is time to capitalize on a proper activity-based work environment.
• How to increase density without incurring extra, unplanned costs?
• Creating shared work environments where employees can choose where and when they would like to work.