In this session we will discuss why people naturally resist changes and how you can leverage change management and neuroscience to support your employees through times of transition. As many have been affected by COVID-19 we will talk about some of the key
ways that this knowledge of natural resistance can help you and your teams transition back to the office.
Recognizing the power of mobile to deliver a best-in-class employee experience, Goldman Sachs first launched their workplace app in 2019. In 2020 they rapidly adapted and redesigned the experience putting employee safety first in the era of Covid. Learn about their return to office strategy and how they enabled it.
Wayne Berger, CEO of IWG Americas, will share key insights on how the return the work is happening for many organizations. This includes:
· Key short-term strategies that companies are taking to redeploy employees “back to the office.”
· Embedded trends from pre-pandemic era continue to grow today in flexspace and workspace-as-a-service.
· Workplace Centricity is Over. The “work from anywhere” movement is gaining momentum.
Genentech first adopted a “neighborhood work environment” design in years ago offering a mix of activity-based working spaces for their employees. Learn about how they leveraged accurate, granular data from the VergeSense Workplace Analytics Platform to better understand workplace behavior and why utilization data is especially critical as companies prepare to Return to Work.
Join Targus for an in-depth look at the return to work, school, and retail in the next normal. Learn about trends and use cases for new standards of cleanliness in all areas of your workplace. We’ll discuss clean-desking, workplace management, and ways to adjust to the next normal — whether at home, at school, or in the office.
· Incorporating change management into the planning process for your organization’s future ‘ways of work’
· How to use data-based decision making to back up business decisions and help employees buy in
· How to keep the C-suite (and all employees) engaged in the adoption of change