- Meet with 80+ Heads of IP, Heads of Patents and Chief Counsels from industries including Software, Automotive, Oil & Gas, Life Science, Telecoms, Gaming and many more
- 20+ Networking Hours providing the opportunity to make new connections with executives facing similar challenges in the space
- Inspiring Speakers and Thought Leaders
Learn and adopt the practical strategies to drive innovation and maximise the value potential of your IP portfolio
As the Nordics continue to push technological developments and innovations internationally, the ability to leverage and monetise IP portfolios remains central to ensuring continued success in the region.
In the last year, we have seen a huge shift in the innovative and collaborative nature that many industries are having to take with new developments in IoT (Internet of Things) and connectivity. As such, it is now more vital than ever for different industries to collaborate, when it comes to Open Innovation and fair, standardised patent licensing, and to ensure innovation in and around the Nordics does not stagnate, but continues to prosper.
Implementing clear and concise IP management systems also continues to be essential, including strategising how to leverage the commercial potential of innovation, along with understanding exactly how to protect your IP within emerging digital technologies.
As the only industry-agnostic IP focused event dedicated to the Nordics, the 10th annual Nordic IPR Summit will bring together heads of IP departments, and senior in-house counsel to offer you solutions from your industry peers to the most pressing IP challenges.
2019 Speakers Included
Senior & Deputy Chief IP Counsel
Volvo Car Group
EMEA Director, Public Policy in IP & Innovation
Senior Vice President, Intellectual Property
Fresenius Kabi GmbH
Director, IP & Ventures
Head of IP Group Intelligence
Ocean Tomo International
Industries which Attended
Oil & Gas
Interactive, Informative and Challenging
- Tackle the most prominent challenges of those working in the Nordic IP sphere, and at the same time recognising the region’s impressive advancements in technology and innovation.
- Select from visionary case studies, facilitated roundtables, in-depth master classes and dialogue-driven Brainweaves
Unlike any other...
- The only Nordic specific IP event devoted specifically to the IP and patent challenges
- Providing an active discussion on key pressing issue in the Nordics, such as IP & Business strategy or open innovation
- Offer in-house IP professionals the ability to better understand how to adapt their IP strategies to best utilise the current