- Meet with 80+ Heads of IP, Heads of Patents and Chief Counsels from industries including Software, Automotive, Oil & Gas, Life Science, Telecoms, Gaming and many more
- 20+ Networking Hours providing the opportunity to make new connections with executives facing similar challenges in the space
- Inspiring Speakers and Thought Leaders
Learn and adopt the practical and effective means to drive innovation forward, adopt effective strategies to maximise the value potential of your IP portfolio.
We hosted the 9th Annual Nordic IPR Summit, which bought together leading IP professionals from a variety of different industries to share their experiences, including recent case studies and processes designed to provide key actionable take always, to allow you to implement these into your own organisation.
We are currently in the process of putting together the programme for our upcoming IP World Summit, taking place this 22nd-23rd October in Amsterdam.
The IP World Summit gathers IP leaders in one location, offering a mix of thought provoking and practical sessions now covering a range of approaches to IP protection, strategy and monetisation, including patents, trade secrets, designs, copyright, licensing and trademarks.
Designed exclusively for Chief Intellectuals Property Officers, Heads of Patents, Heads of IP, IP Managers and Patent Attorneys, IP World Summit provides the opportunity to learn from global leaders about how to balance increasing business interest in your IP portfolio. Learn and adopt the practical and effective means to drive innovation forward, adopt effective strategies to maximise the value potential of your IP portfolio.
2019 Speakers Included
Senior & Deputy Chief IP Counsel
Volvo Car Group
EMEA Director, Public Policy in IP & Innovation
Senior Vice President, Intellectual Property
Fresenius Kabi GmbH
Director, IP & Ventures
Head of IP Group Intelligence
Ocean Tomo International
Industries which Attended
Oil & Gas
Interactive, Informative and Challenging
- Tackle the most prominent challenges of those working in the Nordic IP sphere, and at the same time recognising the region’s impressive advancements in technology and innovation.
- Select from visionary case studies, facilitated roundtables, in-depth master classes and dialogue-driven Brainweaves
Unlike any other...
- The only Nordic specific IP event devoted specifically to the IP and patent challenges
- Providing an active discussion on key pressing issue in the Nordics, such as IP & Business strategy or open innovation
- Offer in-house IP professionals the ability to better understand how to adapt their IP strategies to best utilise the current