Conference Day 2
Wednesday, May 4th, 2022
• Cloud regime and IPR on PAAS and SAAS
• Third party licenses deployed on the PAAS cloud: e.g. Microsoft Marker place and other third party
• IPR of software developed by the customer itself, using third proprietary and open source components
• What are the complexities due to long lasting licenses and various changes during their lifecycle (transfer,
increase and decrease, upgrading, change of license term etc.)?
• What challenges exist regarding a potential audit – possibility to track IPR, track licensing terms for various
components of one software, and how could these be resolved?
• Need for EU rules to ensure pragmatic approach and simplified approach on IPR in software and cloud