Why should you attend this year?
- Discuss about the risks in project execution and how to minimize risks for all parties involved
- Discover the latest solutions your peers finding for minimizing wind power substations
- Get an update on the technology of components and electrical design
- Learn about the challenges for wind power substations faced with larger wind parks: hear about large scale offshore grid connections
- Hear about cost-effective maintenance strategies
- Build a solid understanding of new technologies like floating substations – their challenges and opportunities
As the improvements on OSS seem to be a reason for the delay or even limit standardization, Energy IQ talked exclusively to RTE France’ Substation Project Manager, Daniele Bortugno about the OTM technology and company`s vision on the French market.
Get a deeper knowledge on this topic by downloading the full RTE interview here: