Why should you attend this year?
- Discuss about the risks in project execution and how to minimize risks for all parties involved
- Discover the latest solutions your peers finding for minimizing wind power substations
- Get an update on the technology of components and electrical design
- Learn about the challenges for wind power substations faced with larger wind parks: hear about large scale offshore grid connections
- Hear about cost-effective maintenance strategies
- Build a solid understanding of new technologies like floating substations – their challenges and opportunities
Download now for free the TenneT past presentation by Marien Ruppert, Asset Manager at TenneT Netherlands. Learn more about:
• Case study IJmuiden Ver (NL) & Zone 3 (GE)
• Powerlink Islands or HVDC platforms
• Cost drivers, saving potential and more
Download the presentation here:
Download the Q&A to learn more about the Siemens achievements on offshore substation concepts!