Post-Conference Workshops – 2 August 2019
9:00 am - 12:00 pm Workshop C: Process Improvements to Elevate Your Patient Experience Strategy
- Modernising and reengineering process to increase quality, timeliness and productivity in healthcare delivery
- Hear specific process improvement tools such as lean, design-thinking that leaders at all levels can use to drive a sustainable patient experience strategy
- How can you structure an effective process review programme to ensure operational agility and process relevancy amidst technology disruption and heightened customer expectations?
Archna GuptaRegional Patient Experience Head - South & West
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm Workshop D: Implementing an Omni-Channel Patient Engagement Strategy in Healthcare
- Understand the opportunities of expanding channels of patient engagement and communication
- Channels investment: What can healthcare providers prioritize amidst a multi-generational patient group?
- The complexity of aligning and synchronizing experience across all channels
- Develop action plans in terms of people, process and technology to deliver consistent, high-quality and reliable service across all channels
John Masud ParvezChief Information Officer
Hoan My Medical Corporation