Additional Resources Download
In this ebook we explore how you can improve your patient experience by analyzing and evaluating your patient journey.
- What methods and steps you can take to eliminate those patient pain points
- What methodologies a leading healthcare insure used to improve their customer journey and how that can be translatable to the patient journey
At almost every stage of a patient’s healthcare journey – from the moment they advise a medical professional of their ailment, to the moment they walk out of the hospital or medical centre – AI has the power to be a disruptive force for good.
Read the article to learn how AI is transforming patient experience, including:
- Why it can provide a holistic view of the patient
- How it can encourage patient participation in their own healthcare
- How it can help improve treatment plans and care processes
Who should healthcare facilities be designed for? The patient, or the clinician? This question is undoubtedly a stumbling block for many. While patient centricity, comfort and convenience is key to optimal care, if clinicians aren’t kept in mind through the design and development phase of any project, whether structural or technological, how are they expected to effectively navigate the infrastructure and deliver care?
2nd Patient Experience Asia Summit is set to return in Singapore on 31 July – 1 August 2019. This is Asia’s only event that offers a comprehensive coverage on patient experience.
- 30 Speakers from hospitals, pharma companies, and government, including Farrer Park Hospital, KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital, Ministry of Health, AbbVie, and many more.
- 8 Exclusive Case Studies from Columbia Asia Hospitals, Bumrungrad International Hospital, National University Hospital, St. Luke’s Medical Center, and Hospital Authority, etc.
- 2 Dedicated streams catered to your patient experience journey
Download the content - How Digital Technology Is Transforming Patient Experience: Omni-Channel and More
How then to effectively make use of data to streamline services?
How can AI and telemedicine provide a better experience?
Why does investment in tech solutions represent significant long-term financial savings?
All this and more is explored in our report which deep dives into how technology is transforming the patient experience. We look at the omnichannel approach where the patient is thought of at every angle. We explore the rising role of virtual care and how to improve patient visibility.