2nd Patient Experience Asia Summit is set to return in Singapore on 31 July – 1 August 2019. This is Asia’s only event that offers a comprehensive coverage on patient experience.
- 30 Speakers from hospitals, pharma companies, and government, including Farrer Park Hospital, KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital, Ministry of Health, AbbVie, and many more.
- 8 Exclusive Case Studies from Columbia Asia Hospitals, Bumrungrad International Hospital, National University Hospital, St. Luke’s Medical Center, and Hospital Authority, etc.
- 2 Dedicated streams catered to your patient experience journey
Take a look at the current attendee list to see the likes of who you will get to meet and network with at the upcoming summit. Current attending companies include: KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital, Ministry of Health Singapore, GlaxoSmithKline, Hong Kong Hospital Authority, and more!
This definitive guide will take you through every aspect of a creating a successful VoC program, from the different ways you can collect the voice of your customers all the way to the ways you can extract customer insights that will have a meaningful impact to your business.
Five Things The Modern Patient Demands:
- Integration of Technology for Improved Processes
- Improved Continuity of Care for a More Holistic Experience
- Personalised Care
- Greater Engagement
- What needs to happen to deliver patient-centric care?
- How can patient-driven strategies be developed to optimise the future of healthcare?
- What are the key building blocks of a patient-centred framework?
Here we explore 5 Steps to Building a Transformative Patient Experience Framework designed to help you in your quest to achieve patient experience excellence.
Here we explore 5 ways your patient experience will be improved by refining your operational excellence.
- Reduce wait times
- Reduce health risks
- Improve the 3 experience beyond clinical needs
- Offer remote support
- Eliminate pain 5 points along the patient journey