Conference Day One: Tuesday, 3 September 2019
Tuesday, September 3rd, 2019
12:20 PM How Up Banking Is Pioneering An Innovative Payments Model To Engage With Customers That Also Employs Seamless Interaction With Existing Payments Platforms
Nimble entrants to the participating market are orienting their service development to pave the way for platform innovation. The team behind Up has been able to help reimagine online banking for Bendigo Bank and are now using tech-led banking in their own new Up partnered platform, to make the customer’s life easier when it comes to managing money. In this session Up will address:
- Conversational commerce and its impact on creating a unique offering to end-users
- Overcoming challenges in developing ‘backwards-compatible’ overlay architecture
- Providing meaningful feedback loops to the customer over their payments
Conference Day Two: Wednesday, 4 September 2019
Wednesday, September 4th, 2019
10:20 AM Panel Discussion: The Neobank: Innovating Engagement Amidst Changing Customer Demands And Behaviours
As the industry moves closer towards fuller utilisation of the NPP and the implementation of Open Banking on the horizon, learn how start-ups are setting up camp to provide alternative banking offerings and what they are expecting to deliver in the pipeline. Learn how challenger banks move to:
- Regain customer intimacy in a digital world using features & services to differentiate payments offerings
- Meet the confluence of Real Time Payments, Open Banking and Data Strategy by driving holistic launch build preparations and how they envisage market reorientation.
- Tailor business models to include or adapt 3rd party collaboration strategies with Fintech, Regulators & Competitors to assess the value and direction of payments partnerships.