View the Full Event Outline for Ports Security and Modernisation Asia Summit 2019
With increasing threat and demand for digitalisation and maritime security-based products, today’s ports call for a wide range of security tools from up-to date security software, drone mitigation and management-level procedures, followed by layers of physical security to defend extant threats and reduce the impact of potential attacks with the goal to improve safety, accessibility and efficiency.
In 2019, the Port Security and Modernisation Asia theme is “Secure the Future of Ports through Innovation Excellence”.
The conference will take on a three-pronged approach of Security Intelligence, Agile Workforce and Future Automation in the following areas:
- Developing Robust Domestic Security to Combat Today’s Terrorist Threats
- Increasing Port Security Without Imperiling Maritime Commerce
- Port Automation and Cybersecurity Risks: Are Ports Prepared?
- The Politics of the Borders: Sovereignty, Security and the Citizen
- Flying Robots to Patrol the World’s Busiest Ports
- Disciplinary of Data Policy for Fully Digitised IoT Infrastructure
Port Security and Modernisation Asia will provide an ideal platform to learn and network.
Complete the form below to download the brochure.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.