Conference Day One: Monday, 22 October 2018
Monday, October 22nd, 2018
2:30 PM HARBOUR SIDE CHAT: What effect is the consolidation of shipping lines having on port capacity and how can the Middle East ensure competition in the market?
- How is digitisation leveling the playing field for ports, shipping lines and cargo stakeholders?
- Landside customer versus shipping lines: How can ports capitalise on the landside opportunity whilst still remaining attractive to shipping lines?
- How are trade patterns expected to change and what effect is this going to have on Oman’s port capacity?
Conference Day Two: Tuesday, 23 October 2018
Tuesday, October 23rd, 2018
9:50 AM Development plans for Port of Duqm: Turning Port of Duqm into an integrated centre for multi-modal logistics services
- How is Port of Duqm contributing to diversity of shipping materials and reducing over capacity in the region?
- What role will Port of Duqm play in the diversification of the Oman economy?
- How will Port of Duqm enhance the value proposition of Oman as a logistics hub?