THE HEALTHCARE HUB FOR QUEENSLAND:
FUTURE-PROOFING THROUGH INNOVATION IN HOSPITAL DESIGN, TECHNOLOGY AND AGED CARE
The 2nd Annual Queensland Healthcare Week is the Sunshine State's exclusive healthcare hub,dedicated to, and represented by Queenslanders. In its second year, Queensland Healthcare Week unites health services to achieve inter-disciplinary collaboration and standardised care across hospital design and development, digital health and aged care.
In line with the growing demand and investment into healthcare in Queensland, the central theme for 2019 is FUTURE PROOFING our facilities to increase clinical capacity, improve patient experience and meet future demand across three main conferences
- The Health Facilities Design and Development Summit, addressing key challenges in delivering contemporary healthcare facilities that are digitally enabled, flexible, scalable and patient-centric
- The Digital Healthcare Summit, focusing on the opportunities and challenges of digital innovation and new technologies for delivering faster, better and more innovative care
- The Aged Care Summit, focusing on how to drive quality improvement through technology, new models of care and stakeholder engagement
WHAT'S NEW FOR 2019?
- NEW interactive formats, such as improvement panels, campfire sessions and spotlight interviews to put the FUN back into learning
- The NEW Aged Care Summit covering the most pressing issues for the Aged Care sector as you prepare for the new quality standards
- A revamped program with 90% NEW Queensland-specific speakers and case studies, featuring some of the state’s largest most current developments, such as the $124.4 Million Ipswich Hospital Redevelopment, the New Toowoomba Hospital Development and more!
Chief Executive Officer
Nursing and Midwifery Executive Services - Princess Alexandra Hospital
Metro South Health
Director, Capital Infrastructure Delivery
Executive Director of ATSI Health
Top End Health Service (NT)
Executive Director Corporate Systems and Infrastructure
Metro North Hospital and Health Service
Why Attend the Conference?
3 Separate Conferences Dedicated to Hospital Infrastructure, Digital Innovation and Aged Care
Case Study Focus with Lessons Learnt from some of Queensland's biggest and newest healthcare projects!
Premier Networking Opportunities with the Queensland Healthcare Community
An Expanded Exhibition area which features the latest technology and solution providers in the state
60 + Healthcare Leaders Speaking