The partner Androgogic - AU was part of the previous event. To review the most recent speakers list, click here.
Androgogic - AU
Androgogic is the leading provider of Cloud Based & Hosted Educational Technology infrastructure and services for the Health Sector, currently servicing 39 Hospitals Australia Wide and has the ability to realise an integrated, enterprise Educational Technology architecture for Hospital-partner institutions in practical, functionally rich and cost effective deployments in support of strategic business initiatives, including NSQHS Standards compliance
Androgogic currently has over 1.3 Million users on its Cloud Based/Hosted Infrastructure.
The company was established in 2005 and has had consistent, sustained growth based on high quality services and successful systems implementations.
Androgogic’s has detailed expertise with a broad range of Educational Technology applications, infrastructure and services as follows:
Health Technology Systems:
• Learning Management Systems (LMS) Moodle and Totara
• NSQHS Compliance, Tracking & Reporting
• Learning Content Management System (LCMS) Alfresco
• On-boarding system including integration with a leading Police and identity check system
• Performance Management
• ePortfolio Systems - Mahara & Totara Social
• Social Learning systems - Totara Social
• Virtual classroom - Big Blue Button
• Systems Integrations with HRIS & CRM systems
• Application Maintenance & Hosting at Sydney Data Center
• Extended hours Service Desk – 7 days (Tier 1, 2 and 3 support)
• Custom software development
• Custom Graphical User Interface (GUI) development
• Courseware authoring systems and courseware development