The 11th Annual SCADA Australia Summit 2020 is returning on the 4-6 May 2020, and will focus on re-designing the SCADA culture, proactive cyber and operational risk management and implementation of new approaches to better prepare for the future. Get your copy of the event guide to see what you can expect this year!
What's new in 2020?
- New solutions to address the 4th Generation of SCADA IoT integration
- Sydney Water site tour faciltiated by our 2020 Chair, Mike Wassell, Head of Operational Technology Services, at Sydney Water
- Innovative approaches to IT & OT environments: to integrate or not to integrate?
- Frameworks that incorporate automation and machine learning security
Featured Case Studies
- Al Ain Distribution Company – United Arab Emirates on securing infrastructure for the next era of SCADA systems
- TransGrid on balancing regulatory compliance with SCADA data security to ensure business imperatives are optimised
- APA Group’s approach to designing systems architecture that enable real-time data collection
- Fortescue Metal Group's effective extraction and utiliation of SCADA data across all their SCADA channels in Western Australia
Download the full conference program to view all workshops, sessions, pricing and team packages.