Workshops: Monday, 13th May 2019
Monday, May 13th, 2019
Within utility and manufacturing plants, advancements in IIoT has sparked the convergence of IT and OT, with the overwhelming opinion these fields must be merged to improve operational output. Studies alone show 56% of businesses reporting their internal digital transformations improving company profits.
In this workshop you will be taught asset management strategies behind IT and OT that will assist you and your business in merging the two together.
- Recognising the benefits of convergence for both your IT and OT departments
- Reducing network segmentation in your business for improved communication
- Addressing the current challenges taking shape with this merge
Conference Day One: Tuesday, 14th May 2019
Tuesday, May 14th, 2019
Deva Chinnarajan, Lead Engineer at Lower Murray Water, will present a case study on the work her team are doing to optimise their control systems and SCADA network. Through systematic upgrades, Deva will explain several key points and ways to effectively optimise your SCADA to prevent security breaches.
- Implementing strategies to allow the next generation to adapt to future SCADA technology
- Exploring new SCADA technologies and understanding when to upgrade or rebuild
- Learning how to develop strategies that can assist in attracting and retaining new talent