Conference Day One – Tuesday 11 December 2018
Tuesday, December 11th, 2018
- Finding suitable sites for launches: What are the key considerations?
- Managing the entire end-to-end process of cross-border launching and approvals
- Streamlining regulations for multinational space projects in Asia
- Monitoring how the developments of small satellite technologies impact the demand for dedicated missions
- Driving mass commercialisation with shortened project timelines from contract agreement through to project launch
- Reengineering the technology used in legacy launch systems for smallsats launches