Download the latest Agenda for Wind Turbine Towers Conference
We would like to present to you the latest agenda for the 8th International Conference Wind Turbine Towers 2019, taking place on the 27th - 29th of August in Bremen, Germany.
Join us and learn form speakers from such companies as:
- Cresten Flor, Head of Operations, Towers & external, Blades North Europe & Middle East, Siemens Gamesa
- Jason Cotrell, CEO, RCAM Technologies
- Wei Chen, Senior Strength Analysis Engineer, Goldwind
- Ion de la Ruá, Project Manager, Nabrawind
- José Serna García-Conde, CTO, ESTEYCO
- Tom Weise, Director Global Sourcing, Steel Towers, Nordex
Learn more from this years focus theme:
- Exploring new tower concepts and recent developments in certification
- Optimizing construction methods by adapting existing strategies and going new ways
- Global perspective of the wind energy sector and where it is heading, as well as challenges and opportunities of towers with +160m hub heights
- Load and control perspective, and sustainability and its impact on tower manufacturing
Fill in the form to learn more!
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.