Interactive Workshops: Monday, 17th June 2019
Monday, June 17th, 2019
12:00 PM Re-Evaluating Your Talent Acquisition, Management and Retention Strategies to Influence Strategic Workforce Planning
Organisational culture and its significance in employee engagement, recruitment and retention is essential in the current workforce. A strong organisational culture is not only critical for engaging, attracting and retaining talent, it is a crucial issue going forward as organisations have a very diverse and modern generation workforce coming up. This workshop will help you identify changes needed in your talent acquisition and retention strategies to prepare for the workforce of the future.
What will the workshop cover?
- Minimising risks through departmental restructuring and how to use workforce analysis and planning to bridge skill and talent gaps
- Ensuring input and collaboration from other department teams to better understand talent and timing needs for each department before refining an effective plan
- Developing a clear and strategic approach to a team and individual’s career path, and ensuring this is at the forefront of staff planning to help influence the full potential of employees
- How to direct your workforce to be agile and innovative around organisational changes to process or technology to ultimately drive productivity
Conference Day One: Tuesday, 18th June 2019
Tuesday, June 18th, 2019
PACCAR’s talent development and succession plan program identified the talent gap between current capabilities against future requirements. A program involving training, skills development, rotation projects, promotion and coaching was then established which has led PACCAR to develop a job capability matrix for each key role for now and the future.
- Analysing and identifying your future business and talent needs
- Conducting a capability audit and gap analysis
- Developing the Talent Acquisition, Development and Retention plan
- Optimising and reinventing your existing workforce to meet future capability demands