World Stadium Congress Awards
RECOGNISING THE GAME-CHANGERS IN THE STADIA INDUSTRY
Tuesday, 8 May 2018: 8:00PM onwards | Amsterdam ArenA, The Netherlands
Join us for one of the industry’s most exciting awards evening.
Now in its 5th year, the World Stadium Congress Awards continues to grow in size and importance receiving nominations from across the globe for various categories. We come together for the dinner to celebrate the winners and of course network!
If you have a project, innovation or solution that you want to shout about? Submit your entries today for the annual World Stadium Congress Awards and get recognised in front of the global stadia community at the event for your achievements.
WSC AWARDS CATEGORIES INCLUDE:
- Innovative solution of the year
- Stadium design of the year (Future)
- Fan engagement application award
- Sustainability award
- Local community integration award
- Stadium of the year (Existing)
- Best venue safety & security award
- Best stadium seating award
- Best stadium lighting award
- Best pitch/turf design
The awards are independently judged by an expert panel of industry judges.
The judging panel consists of:
- Chris Dite, Associate Director - Sport Venue Design and Major Events, Arup
- Mark John Fenwick, Partner, Fenwick Iribarren Architects
- Philipp Herpel, Managing Director, HFP Projects
DON'T FORGET THE DATES:
- Nomination deadline: 23 March 2018
- Finalists announced: 8 April 2018
- Winners announced: 8 May 2018
Download the nomination form for more details on submission procedure and judging criteria.