Ahead of the inaugural Branch Transformation Summit 2018 we chat to Medina Cicak, In-Store Delivery Advisor – Store Transformation at the Suncorp Group. Medina shares with us details of Suncorp’s branch evolution – transforming branches into stores that provide customers with a one-stop-shop for life’s most important journeys.
In this report we explore the nuances of the next-generation of banks both the digital bank and the physical branch, how they tie together through an omnichannel approach and what banks need to do to gain competitive edge. Discover:
- How to enable “frictionless interactions”
- What hallmarks of quality will define the digitally-empowered bank of the future in Asia?
- What are the characteristics of a next-generation branch?
In this article we explore the rise of the smart branch through both design and technology to improve sales and customer experience. Discover:
- Which new technologies are being implemented across progressive banking branches
- Why advanced analytics are so important to redefine the customer experience
- How humans and technology will align in the new design format
Many branches who have tried these concepts have “borne no fruit” because customers only want to go to a bank to do what they usually go to a bank to do. Customers want a change but the key is to focus on how to improve on the current reasons why people go into physical branches. Download the article to know more about the guidelines in transforming your branches.
In the article experts from HF Bank & Oman Arab Bank provides tips for branches on how to strategies, download now to more about it...