Substances Used in Consumer Products: The Challenge of Ensuring Safe Ingredients
A past presentation by Monice Fiume from last year's 2017 Cosmetic Compliance event.
• Hear about the process of the Cosmetic Ingredient Reviews (CIR)
• Identify various hazardous substances and understand their safety issues
• Zero in on PEGs, PPGs, and Polyglyceryl Surfactants and Emulsifiers that can be safely used in your product development
• Discuss the shrinking palette of preservatives and how they can be safely used
• Learn how you can utilize CIR safety assessments for robust and actionable solutions in your formulations
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.