Streamlining Compliance Processes
Join us for Cosmetic Compliance Fall in NYC as we focus on growing your brand's global presence and adopting emerging ingredient trends! Our bi-annual industry meeting serves as an opportunity for the cosmetic community to come together to learn about compliance best practices, hear case studies from experts across the value chain on CBD, Class Action Suits, Packaging and Labeling and understand the effect the new regulations are having on the market.
Customize your onsite learning opportunities with Thought Exchange and our Round the World Interactive Discussion Groups. As an attendee you can discuss with your peer priorities for expanding your products in the EU, Asia, LATAM, US. Some of the topics and discussions will focus on:
· What regulations are next with Brexit and your RP?
· Cosmetics reform and how are the changes going to impact your compliance processes?
· CBD update, how did the US Farm Bill change CBD regulations, what do you need to consider when integrating it into a product and what do you need to consider when it comes to packaging, labeling and classification.
· Complete an in-depth assessment of both emerging and mature markets and their different regulations with reference to packaging and labeling, e-commerce, ingredient restrictions, and more!
· Examine problematic ingredients and formulations with the new SPF, microbeads, and aerosols regulations coming into play
Fall 2019 Program Themes
Explore some of the overarching industry trends that need to be on your radar now
Discuss how to prepare for a merger or acquisition, regardless of if you’re being acquired or interested in acquiring other companies
Discuss how to compliantly market your product
Analyze changing regulations around the world to determine which markets may be easiest to break into
Review risks and rewards for CBD
Explore cosmetic chemicals concern
Jennifer R. Martin
Director Regulatory Affairs, North America
The Colgate-Palmolive Co.
Sr. Regulatory Manager
Assistant Vice President, Head of Post-Market Safety & Surveillance (Americas Region)
Director of Regulatory Affairs for the Personal Care
Founder & CEO
Matthew T. Lewis Esq
Davis & Lewis, PLLC
Director of Strategy
Delbia Do Company