Conference Day One: Monday, 21 October 2019
Monday, October 21st, 2019
11:20 AM INTERACTIVE PANEL DISCUSSION: Islands of entertainment - Creating all inclusive destination islands to attract millions of visitors a year and boost economic revenue
Key question: What are the key considerations in developing a world-class island resort in the Middle East to attract international visitors to the region?
In this session, we will examine:
- Why hotels partnerships are a key component of the worlds leading island resorts
- The importance of partnering with airlines, retail outlets, entertainment and restaurants to create an all inclusive experience
- How to create a single, integrated and unified experience across retail outlets, car parks, dining and attractions to increase ROI and visitor experience of the island
- How to drive visitor attraction by offering a diverse range of entertainment options that ensures they never want to leave the resort
11:50 AM EXCLUSIVE PROJECT CASE STUDY INSIGHT: Putting your destination on the world map - Key points to drive tourism and ensure repeat visitors in a fast changing industry
This exclusive case study will demonstrate the different types of commercial islands from buzzing tourism islands to the rise of luxury resorts which feed the desires of those looking to escape the overcrowded tourist destinations and enjoy a world of their own.
Key question: How will your island business model drive tourism and repeat visitors in a fast changing industry?
Senior leadership will acknowledge:
- Ensuring the right strategy for your island development - driving value for tourism
- Changing trends in mid-scale resorts and island destinations
- What are tourists looking for when they come to your island destination