Modern Airports Africa Summit 2019
28 - 29 August 2019
Radisson Blu Hotel, Upper Nairobi Hill, Kenya
US$45 BILLION AIRPORT EXPANSION OPPORTUNITIES IN AFRICA
With over 80 projects in the pipeline valued at US$45.3 billion, Africa represents one of the most vivid and fastest growing continents in the infrastructure development space.
The Annual Modern Airports Africa Summit, taking place in Nairobi from 28 - 30 August 2019 offers a world-class opportunity to access key project owners, understand the contract requirements and assess the most relevant projects showcasing the business opportunities.
You do not want to miss hearing from our top speakers including:
- Capt. Gilbert Macharia Kibe, Director General, Kenya Civil Aviation Authority, Kenya
- Eng. Ayub Somma, Director General, Entebbe International Airport, Uganda
- Hatem Abodoma, Senior Operations Officer, Cairo Airport Company, Egypt
- Tewodros Dawit, CEO, Addis Ababa Bole International Airport, Ethiopia
- Mwanajumaa Kombo, Ag. Civil Aviation Manager, Julius Nyerere International Airport, Tanzania
- Silas Udahemunka, Director General, Rwanda Civil Aviation Authority, Rwanda
- Bongekile Mtlokwa, Aviation Safety Technical Officer, South African Civil Aviation Authority, South Africa
- Mosa Ntebele, Air Transportation Officer, African Civil Aviation Authority, Senegal
- And more…
Download the agenda now >>
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.