6th Power Grid Fall 2017 Official Agenda
We're very proud to be hosting the only North American conference that provides interactive think-tank sessions, in which utility managers collaborate on finding solutions to solve urgent resilience challenges. Join us at the 6th Power Grid Resilience Summit taking place September 18-20 in San Diego for exciting topic areas in cybersecurity, grid modernization and natural disaster recovery.
- Chairman: Chris Walcutt, Principal – Security, Risk & Resilience, Black & Veatech Holding Company
- Workshop Chairman: Erfan Ibrahim, Center Director, National Renewable Energy Lab
- Brandon Wales, Director, Office of Cyber and Infrastructure, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- David Carrol, Senior Manager, Senior Manager, Substation Automation & SCADA, Pacific Gas & Electric
- Yan-Hughes Boily, Physical Security Director: Threat & Risk, Hydro Quebec
- Darren Nielsen, Manager, Cyber & Physical Security Audits, Western Electricity Coordinating Council
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.