View the full event outline for Stadiums and Arenas Asia Summit 2019
Now in its 3rd year, this event has firmly established itself as the most definitive and important annual meeting place for the stadium industry. Gathering the top minds across the value chain from government planners, new and existing stadium owners and operators, design firms and EPCs, event management companies and technology providers, the Stadiums and Arenas Asia Summit (26-27 February 2019) will focus on 3 key issues:
- Investment potentials in Asia and new project showcases
- Driving operational profitability for sustainable growth
- Creating a smart and connected stadium that transforms customer experience
Meet industry experts:
- Henk Markerink, Chief Executive Officer, Amsterdam ArenA, The Netherlands
- Vath Chamroeun, Secretary General, National Olympic Committee of Cambodia
- Mikhail Azarkh, Head of Unit (Competition and Venue Management), 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia
- Mitch Seeto, Director of Major Events & Projects, Singapore Sports Hub
- Shashi Prakash, Sustainability and Carbon Expert, Supreme Committee for Delivery & Legacy, Qatar
- Andrew Cooke, Director - Security Operations, International Centre for Sport Security (ICSS), Qatar
Complete the form and download the full agenda for a full speaker list, agenda sessions, and conference highlights.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.