Director – Location Strategy
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts, Orlando, Florida
Conference Day One: Tuesday, 16th April 2019
Tuesday, April 16th, 2019
12:45 PM TRAILBLAZER PANEL: Developing next gen attraction & entertainment resorts: Creating smart, seamless resorts that meet the demands of digital consumers
In the era of smart living, entertainment attractions must provide a seamless, frictionless experience. In the modern world consumers organise their lives in a digital, mobile manner and when they enter parks they expect the same. Key question: How can entertainment destinations create a single, integrated and unified experience across multiple parks, retail outlets, dining and attractions to increase ROI and visitor experience?
Senior leadership should therefore acknowledge:
- Visitor convenience: How do park operators provide a connected eco system from booking tickets to finding rides with lower waiting times and deciding the right cuisine?
- How to deliver a seamless and engaging visitor experience through mobile applications, wristbands, smart kiosks and digital signage
- Does the future of a successful convenient entertainment resorts look cashless and paperless?
2:15 PM EXCLUSIVE INSIGHTS: ‘The happiest place on Earth’ Discover how Walt Disney Parks and Resorts are making magic through an effective retail strategy to sky rocket your parks sales!
There is no doubt about it that Walt Disney Parks and Resorts have solidified themselves as the undisputed leader in theme park attendance and have mastered exceptional customer experience. Making billions of dollars annually from its parks and resorts around the globe and attracting over 150 million guests, it has become known as one of ‘happiest places on earth’ for entertainment lovers.
But Walt Disney is not just a theme park attraction; it’s a resort with a successful retail strategy where guests can shop for relevant products and services. So how does Walt Disney Parks and Resorts use its ‘magic’ to drive retail revenues? This exclusive presentation will discuss how to increase sales through an effective retail strategy
In this session, we will examine:
- How to improve the commercial viability of your theme park with the right retail strategy
- Uncover Disney’s effective retail location strategy to encourage patrons to keep shopping
- Identify how you can boost customer experience and revenue with right retail strategy