Conference Day Two: Wednesday, 17 April 2019
Wednesday, April 17th, 2019
12:30 PM EXCLUSIVE CASE STUDY: Bringing snow to the desert: How innovative indoor concepts like Snow City drives visitors 365 days a year in Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia is pushing to provide more entertainment options for its residents, many of whom turn to neighbouring countries such as Bahrain and Dubai. When Snow city opened it received enthusiastic all round support and an excited customer audience who had ‘never experienced snow before’. 2 years after is has opened it is still remaining a hotspot attraction in Saudi Arabia. This exclusive project case study will demonstrate innovative strategies and customer loyalty programmes that keep people coming back for more.
- Uncovering strategic investment plans and programmes that drive visitor attractions 36 days a year
- How Snow City has adopted innovative technologies and indoor activities to enhance customer experience
- How its loyal customer base attracts leisure and retail business increasing overall revenue for the indoor park
- Snow City’s expansion plans into
1:30 PM TRAILBLAZER PANEL: Thinking outside the (X)box: Driving indoor entertainment centre growth in a convenient home entertainment world
In an era where it is possible to have almost any form of entertainment in your living room whether its through home gaming options such as X box live or web streaming services such as Netflix and Hulu, it has left family entertainment centres wondering what this new found convenience means for them?
This strategic panel discussion will demonstrate innovative entertainment concepts that they cannot find at home to engage all ages and drive footfall to indoor entertainment centres
Senior Leadership should therefore acknowledge:
- Why creating meaningful social interactions are a key ingredient to the success of FEC operations
- How to create value for customers by offering unique, diverse entertainment options they cannot find at home to encourage return visits
- How to tap into the non traditional FEC millennial demographic looking for dynamic and socially engaging experiences
- Learning how to balance active entertainment with the thirst of virtual needs