Continuum of Care Awards™
IDGA Exhibitions created the Continuum of Care Awards™ to recognize military and civilian health care providers and technologies throughout the Military Healthcare Community. The award categories are designed to recognize important touch points and technologies that have positive impacts in the care of military members and their families.
Instructions: List the award categories with the option to click on each for more information to give a cleaner look to the page. The link should be the same we currently have with some cleaned up copy. All this is specified below.
Click on award category for more information
Outstanding Healthcare Provider of the Year/ Military or DoD
- The recipient will be a nominated member of the United States Armed services or DoD civilian who has delivered military patient or family care above and beyond standard expectations. All caregivers from medics and aides to surgeons and PTSD/TBI professionals are eligible for this award. Submissions are encouraged from those who serve in operational/tactical medicine or combat units and those who serve in non-operational/tactical medicine or non-combat.
Outstanding Healthcare Provider of the Year/ Civilian
- The recipient will be a civilian healthcare provider who has delivered patient care to US military personnel or family beyond the standard expectations in their discipline. Breakthroughs in standards, development of best practices, consistency of care and tenure of support in the community are all nomination factors. All caregivers from primary care physicians and aides to surgeons and PTSD/TBI professionals are eligible.
Outstanding Military Medical Treatment Facility of the Year
- The recipient will be a military or Tricare facility that has delivered exceptional care to the military or family. Both VA and non-VA medical treatment facilities are eligible.
Outstanding Military Medical Program of the Year
- The recipient will be a US military program of record that has had a significant positive impact on the wellbeing and care of US military personnel or the military family.
Outstanding Military Medical Vendor Program of the Year
- The recipient will be a Vendor of Record for a specific military program that has exceeded expectations. Please note that nominations for this category must come from the Program Manager. Submissions must include Product name, Company name and Team Members accredited with product development.
Outstanding Military Medical Product of the Year
- The recipient will be a product that has had a significant positive impact in the care of US military personnel or their families. Products need not be new to enter this category.
Outstanding Military Medical Researcher of the Year
- Recipient will be a nominated member of the US Armed Services or DoD civilian, who has conducted research on programs and initiatives within but not limited to the practices of: psychology, physical therapy, drug development, drug therapies, and surgical procedures.
Deadline for nominations is March 12, 2010. Nominations must be received via the online form for accuracy and fairness to all parties.
To identify these leading programs and initiatives, IDGA Exhibitions has enlisted a distinguished panel of healthcare professionals.
Meet the judges!
MCHH Award Downloadable Booklet