28 - 29 February, 2012 Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, Hong Kong
a. Ministries / Department of Public Highways / Transport & Communications
b. AEC / EPC Firms
c. Finance / Legal Firms
"A most enjoyable conference."
- Ted Lawton, Engineering Development Manager, GAMMON CONSTRUCTION
"The conference offered a number of new ideas & technologies on the design & construction of bridges and best of all was bridging together some very talented engineers from both the private and government bodies."
- Peter Prasad, National Bridges & Structures Engineer, AUSTRALIAN RAIL TRACK CORPORATION
"IQPC’s international seminar on Bridges at Hong Kong offered world class and versatile facilities."
- Mohamad Rafiqul Islam, Project Director, Padma Multipurpose Bridge, BANGLADESH BRIDGE AUTHORITY
"I am delighted to be there at Bridges Asia and part of the knowledge sharing experience. Congratulations to you for the excellent effort in organizing the site visits, conference and workshops, all of which were out and out successful."
- Saibaba Ankala, Chief Engineer, INDIAN RAILWAYS
"Having attended the conference has helped me gain an overall view on how to implement various processes involved in bridge engineering for the upcoming bridge projects in my country."
- Susila Faeza Hj. Othman, Engineer, PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT, BRUNEI
"I have gained a lot of beneficial information on bridges which will be useful for future projects in my country."
- Hajah Jamilah Hj. Mohammad Tahir, Executive Engineer, PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT, BRUNEI
"The conference presented an opportunity to meet other bridge engineers from different countries and exchange ideas."
- Cheng Fan Chuen, Executive Engineer, T Y LIN INTERNATIONAL
"We could share regional experiences in bridge design and construction at the conference."
- L V S Weerakoon, Deputy Director – Design, ROAD DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY, SRI LANKA
"Very useful as a design engineer to update my knowledge."
- R M A P B Rathnayake, Design Engineer, ROAD DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY, SRI LANKA
"Informative and interesting conference. I could gain knowledge of technology from other Asian countries in bridge construction."
- Sarini Bt. Abdullah, Road Engineer, PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT, MALAYSIA
"A good event that allowed designers and constructors to keep their fingers on the pulse of Asian bridge industry."
- Winston Yeoh Chee Kiong, Section Manager – Bridges, SINCLAIR KNIGHT MERZ
"Bridges Asia is a nice occasion wherein such beautiful presentations of ideas and personal experiences were shared."
- Fang Wen-chin, Deputy Director General, MINISTRY OF TRANSPORT, TAIWAN
Pay by credit card and get USD300 discount right away.
Visit the complimentary Download Centre to access related podcasts, webcasts and other useful resources.
Join our group!
Become a Construction IQ Member and receive our weekly newsletter!
Questions? Contact us on +65 6722 9388 or email email@example.com now!© 2011 IQPC